- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Nanomesher Introduces 3 Out-of-the-Box Kits Perfect for Your Pi
The engineers and programmers at Nanomesher want to push the boundaries of what we can do with single board computers, and they want to encourage everyone to come into the hobby. Their current Kickstarter campaign is introducing a weather station, a...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY a Full-Size 3D Printed Humanoid Robot
John Choi, founder of advanced robotics startup Choitek and Carnegie Mellon University Computer Science and Arts major, recently released a nearly 100-page Instructable on how to build a full-size, 3D printed humanoid robot that he’s dubbed ASPIR, for Autonomous Support and Positive Inspiration...
- Posted 5 years ago