- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Nanomesher Introduces 3 Out-of-the-Box Kits Perfect for Your Pi
The engineers and programmers at Nanomesher want to push the boundaries of what we can do with single board computers, and they want to encourage everyone to come into the hobby. Their current Kickstarter campaign is introducing a weather station, a...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY a Full-Size 3D Printed Humanoid Robot
John Choi, founder of advanced robotics startup Choitek and Carnegie Mellon University Computer Science and Arts major, recently released a nearly 100-page Instructable on how to build a full-size, 3D printed humanoid robot that he’s dubbed ASPIR, for Autonomous Support and Positive Inspiration...
- Posted 5 years ago