- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Make your air safer: indoor air quality monitor
Having too many people in one room with poor ventilation can lead to unsafe conditions and an increased probability of sharing airborne viruses. With this instrument you can track the air quality and visualize historic trends. With...
- Posted 1 year ago
Nanomesher Introduces 3 Out-of-the-Box Kits Perfect for Your Pi
The engineers and programmers at Nanomesher want to push the boundaries of what we can do with single board computers, and they want to encourage everyone to come into the hobby. Their current Kickstarter campaign is introducing a weather station, a...
- Posted 4 years ago