- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 17 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Make your air safer: indoor air quality monitor
Having too many people in one room with poor ventilation can lead to unsafe conditions and an increased probability of sharing airborne viruses. With this instrument you can track the air quality and visualize historic trends.
With this monitor, you can immediately see the local air quality on the 8 pixel LED strip and you can even check the safety of the room when you are far away. You need an Arduino Nano, a BME680 sensor and a NeoPixel Stick.