- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Mirobot, a DIY WiFi Robot for children
Another beautiful open source and DIY kit for children is hitting kickstarter, it’s kinda urgent if you want to give a hand!
Mirobot is a small, WiFi robotics kit that children can build themselves and then use to learn about technology, engineering and programming. It’s fun to build and easy to start programming it to draw shapes.
The chassis is laser cut and snaps together quite easily. It’s evolved over quite a few iterations now and I’m confident that it works. it’s robust, but also quite simple. Kids can understand how it works and what it does.