- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Mirobot, a DIY WiFi Robot for children
Another beautiful open source and DIY kit for children is hitting kickstarter, it’s kinda urgent if you want to give a hand!
Mirobot is a small, WiFi robotics kit that children can build themselves and then use to learn about technology, engineering and programming. It’s fun to build and easy to start programming it to draw shapes.
The chassis is laser cut and snaps together quite easily. It’s evolved over quite a few iterations now and I’m confident that it works. it’s robust, but also quite simple. Kids can understand how it works and what it does.