- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Meeblip open source synthesizers
It’s a tiny box, with enormous sound. It looks clean, but it’ll get dirty. It’s small and simple, but it packs possibilities that will surprise you. It’s MeeBlip anode, the compact, award-winning monosynth. And without taking up much space or costing much money, it can add hands-on sound to any music making rig.
Analog FilterOur aggressive Twin-T analog filter is unlike anything you’ve heard. It can be warm and sweet when you want it to be, or crank it up for over-the-top resonance and distortion.
Full MIDI Controlanode offers full MIDI control, including real-time tweaking of parameters using MIDI CC. It’s perfect for live performance or as part of a sequencer-based rig.
Dual Digital OscillatorsYou can detune anode’s variable pulse oscillators for huge sounds. There’s PWM sweep to add shimmer and even a hidden wavetable mode with 16 single cycle digital waveforms.
Free and openThe MeeBlip project is fully open source hardware. It’s ready to play, no assembly or hacking required. But if you do want to learn how it works or modify it, you’re free to do so. Circuits and code are all available via GitHub, and are covered by a permissive Creative Commons and GPLv3 license. That means MeeBlip is an electronic instrument that gives you complete freedom for the future.
Technical details4″x4″ / 100mm x 100mm square case, rugged and road-ready | MIDI input (DIN) | 1/8″ audio output | Nine custom-made knobs, four vintage-style switches | 9V AC power (multi-volt adapter included) | Variable pulse width dual oscillators, sweep | Low frequency aliasing (for bass), high frequency anti-aliasing (for leads) Wavetable mode with 16 single-cycle waveforms | Dual envelopes (Limited Edition) with decay and sustain/release | Twin-T VCF with resonance | Glide | LFO, tuned, routable to filter or pitch | Detune up or down (augmented fifth)