- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
“Auduino” an audio synthesizer based on Arduino Mega
In the world of homebrew synthesizers, there are plenty of noiseboxes and grooveboxes that make all kinds of wacky and wild noises. However, common projects like the Auduino and Atari Punk Console are often limited in that...
- Posted 1 year ago
CasioKeyBot, the Robotized Hand Plays an Old Casio Electronic Keyboard
I really like the crappy sound of those 80s toy keyboards. Unfortunately, I am a lousy live keyboarder and I only have so many hands. So I thought about adding MIDI capability to my good old Casio...
- Posted 4 years ago
NSynth Super Plays a Completely Different Music
The NSynth Super is an open-source, experimental project which comes from Google’s research project, Magenta. Using NSynth, a neural network that generates sounds, the synthesizer can actually generate the sounds that come from an instrument. The algorithm uses the...
- Posted 5 years ago
3d Printed Open Source and Open Hardware Modular Synthesizer
Musician and suond designer José Luis Gonzalez Castro has a lot of experience with video game sound effects and creation, which paved the way for his current project. Castro is working to develop an 8-bit, reprogrammable modular synthesizer, which he...
- Posted 6 years ago
Meeblip open source synthesizers
It’s a tiny box, with enormous sound. It looks clean, but it’ll get dirty. It’s small and simple, but it packs possibilities that will surprise you. It’s MeeBlip anode, the compact, award-winning monosynth. And without taking up...
- Posted 7 years ago