- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 8 hours ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
Pedalino: Open Source Wireless MIDI Foot Controller
Pedalino is a new open source wireless MIDI controller which supports both iOS and Android operating system’s and offers a fully featured MIDI controller with three user profiles, and is capable of controlling up to 48 foot switches. That’s an impressive amount...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY a Tiny Single-PCB Synthesizer
If you’re thinking of getting into DIY synths, the mini-TS could be your ticket in. Built by Janostman, the mini-TS pushes the limits of completely stripped back sound synthesis. The adorable synth shares the same basic sound-generation firmware...
- Posted 6 years ago
Meeblip open source synthesizers
It’s a tiny box, with enormous sound. It looks clean, but it’ll get dirty. It’s small and simple, but it packs possibilities that will surprise you. It’s MeeBlip anode, the compact, award-winning monosynth. And without taking up...
- Posted 7 years ago