- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 week ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
The ZT-2020 is a portable SunVox synth
SunVox synth software allows you to create electronic music on a wide variety of platforms. Now, with his ZT-2020 project — which resembles a miniature arcade game — YouTuber “fascinating earthbound objects” has a dedicated input scheme....
- Posted 3 years ago
NTH Music Synthesizer
https://v.kickstarter.com/1579389421_87009b864374ec78ff4dcfab9f0f1a4df92d6372/projects/59424/video-74391-h264_high.mp4 The NTH is an open source music synthesizer featuring instant fun, awesome sound, and a hackable design. The NTH is designed so that a complete beginner can quickly craft incredibly varied timbres. For the synth...
- Posted 4 years ago
Meeblip open source synthesizers
It’s a tiny box, with enormous sound. It looks clean, but it’ll get dirty. It’s small and simple, but it packs possibilities that will surprise you. It’s MeeBlip anode, the compact, award-winning monosynth. And without taking up...
- Posted 8 years ago