- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Marcel Duchamp, Chess Set is now Available in Open Source
As reported by Boing Boing here:
Marcel Duchamp’s rare chess-set has been recreated as freely downloadable 3D print-files on Thingiverse, where the community is actively remixing them.
This chess set is now being remixed and reinterpreted by several users. It’s super interesting to see pieces coming from contemporary art heritage to be “digitalized” and made available to users for reinvention. It’s a way to promote more awareness and understanding of art towards digital creatives (and natives).
Marcel Duchamp, Chess Enthusiast, Created an Art Deco Chess Set That’s Now Available via 3D Printer | Open Culture.