- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 3 hours ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 1 week ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
Automatic chess board design
I have a chess computer (not pictured), it’s quite a good way to play longer games at home. It’s hard to find an opponent online to play a game that might last 4 hours, and even...
- Posted 1 year ago
Marcel Duchamp, Chess Set is now Available in Open Source
As reported by Boing Boing here: Marcel Duchamp’s rare chess-set has been recreated as freely downloadable 3D print-files on Thingiverse, where the community is actively remixing them. This chess set is now being remixed and reinterpreted by...
- Posted 8 years ago