- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Automatic chess board design
I have a chess computer (not pictured), it’s quite a good way to play longer games at home. It’s hard to find an opponent online to play a game that might last 4 hours, and even...
- Posted 2 years ago
Marcel Duchamp, Chess Set is now Available in Open Source
As reported by Boing Boing here: Marcel Duchamp’s rare chess-set has been recreated as freely downloadable 3D print-files on Thingiverse, where the community is actively remixing them. This chess set is now being remixed and reinterpreted by...
- Posted 9 years ago