- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
3D Printed Raspberry Pi Case to Create Your All-in-One Computer
If your next project involve to build an all-in-one computer system using your Raspberry Pi mini PC, for sure you may be interested in a new case published to the Thingiverse website this week.
Designed to incorporate a 3.5″ tft touchscreen display available from online retailers such as and others from as little as £24.
“This Slip Case is somewhat of a remix, and I’m not sure who should get credit for the original design, but it has been redrawn and heavily modified. I added much-needed venting and changed the design to accommodate a Waveshare 3.5″ RPi LCD (B) display. This case should fit all Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 versions.
I also wanted a stand that had an adjustable viewing angle. The rotating uprights are able to be adjusted to several detented positions. The included stand was designed from scratch by me.”
All you need to build your own adjustable 3d printed Slip Case is now available on srwilson58’s Thingiverse page.