- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
3D Printed Raspberry Pi Case to Create Your All-in-One Computer
If your next project involve to build an all-in-one computer system using your Raspberry Pi mini PC, for sure you may be interested in a new case published to the Thingiverse website this week.
Designed to incorporate a 3.5″ tft touchscreen display available from online retailers such as and others from as little as £24.
“This Slip Case is somewhat of a remix, and I’m not sure who should get credit for the original design, but it has been redrawn and heavily modified. I added much-needed venting and changed the design to accommodate a Waveshare 3.5″ RPi LCD (B) display. This case should fit all Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 versions.
I also wanted a stand that had an adjustable viewing angle. The rotating uprights are able to be adjusted to several detented positions. The included stand was designed from scratch by me.”
All you need to build your own adjustable 3d printed Slip Case is now available on srwilson58’s Thingiverse page.