- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
3D Printed Raspberry Pi Case to Create Your All-in-One Computer
If your next project involve to build an all-in-one computer system using your Raspberry Pi mini PC, for sure you may be interested in a new case published to the Thingiverse website this week.
Designed to incorporate a 3.5″ tft touchscreen display available from online retailers such as and others from as little as £24.
“This Slip Case is somewhat of a remix, and I’m not sure who should get credit for the original design, but it has been redrawn and heavily modified. I added much-needed venting and changed the design to accommodate a Waveshare 3.5″ RPi LCD (B) display. This case should fit all Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 versions.
I also wanted a stand that had an adjustable viewing angle. The rotating uprights are able to be adjusted to several detented positions. The included stand was designed from scratch by me.”
All you need to build your own adjustable 3d printed Slip Case is now available on srwilson58’s Thingiverse page.