- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
MakerPlane: Open Source Aviation!
Maker Plane wants to give you a high quality, reasonable cost plane using advanced personal manufacturing equipment such as CNC mills and 3D printers:
“We want more people to safely and quickly build and fly their own airplanes.”
MakerPlane Project Overview
MakerPlane is an open source aviation organization which will enable people to build and fly their own safe, high quality, reasonable cost plane using advanced personal manufacturing equipment such as CNC mills and 3D printers. Our projects include open source avionics software to enable state-of-the-art digital flight instruments and display capabilities.
Basically we are designing an aircraft that can be built on a computer controlled mill at home, or at a makerspace which is easy to assemble and quick to build. The plans and instructions will be available for free to anyone that wants them!
The general specifications for the first MakerPlane aircraft (v1.0) can be found on the MP 1.0 project page located in The Hangar Workshop. A direct link to the documents section is here: MP Documents
The guys are also campaigning on indiegogo! >> see here: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/makerplane-v1-0-open-source-aircraft