- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
MakerPlane: Open Source Aviation!
Maker Plane wants to give you a high quality, reasonable cost plane using advanced personal manufacturing equipment such as CNC mills and 3D printers:
“We want more people to safely and quickly build and fly their own airplanes.”
MakerPlane Project Overview
MakerPlane is an open source aviation organization which will enable people to build and fly their own safe, high quality, reasonable cost plane using advanced personal manufacturing equipment such as CNC mills and 3D printers. Our projects include open source avionics software to enable state-of-the-art digital flight instruments and display capabilities.
Basically we are designing an aircraft that can be built on a computer controlled mill at home, or at a makerspace which is easy to assemble and quick to build. The plans and instructions will be available for free to anyone that wants them!
The general specifications for the first MakerPlane aircraft (v1.0) can be found on the MP 1.0 project page located in The Hangar Workshop. A direct link to the documents section is here: MP Documents
The guys are also campaigning on indiegogo! >> see here: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/makerplane-v1-0-open-source-aircraft