- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Nova: 4G LTE Cat-M Ready Open Source Modem for Cellular IoT Connectivity
Hologram has announced the release of Nova, the world’s first open source modem for cellular IoT connectivity. Nova is a 4G LTE Cat-M ready USB cellular modem purpose-built for Internet of Things development. “We built the Nova...
- Posted 6 years ago
MakerPlane: Open Source Aviation!
Maker Plane wants to give you a high quality, reasonable cost plane using advanced personal manufacturing equipment such as CNC mills and 3D printers: MakerPlane Vision “We want more people to safely and quickly build and fly...
- Posted 10 years ago