- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Lumera makes your camera smarter with one-click share and more – in Open Source
This is a clever project that deserves your support!
A super cool add on for your camera which will post your pictures on social networks and do much more. With Lumera one-click share you can forget about the complex process of sharing your high quality photos online.
Furthermore, with Lumera Android-iOS App, you will be able to:
- Wirelessly capture images and videos.
- Remotely view and edit camera parameters like shutter speed, ISO, focus and zoom area, white balance, drive mode, aperture, image quality and format and more features to come.
- Wirelessly stream live view to your iOS or Android device.
- Setup timelapses from your smartphone.
- Tag GPS location to your photos, when you need to.
And you won’t belive it, it’s open source!
via Lumera: transform your camera into the smartest one by Lumera Labs — Kickstarter.