- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
ESP32 Touch Camera
This is an idea about ESP32 and TFT screen, we can combine them to realize the function of a drawing board let us draw, and plug in the SD card to realize the function of digital photo frame to display beautiful photos. Now, we add a camera on this basis, and realize a simple digital camera, which can take pictures through the camera and save it in the SD card.
we integrate all modules and interfaces on the board, and achieve the above three functions by downloading programs to the board.
This board has many features:
Integrated ESP32 2.4G WiFi and Bluetooth.
Micro SD card slot on board.
OV2640 is a 1/4 inch CMOS UXGA (1632*1232) image sensor manufactured by OmniVision.
LCD 3.5 inch Amorphous-TFT-LCD (Thin Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display)