- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 4 hours ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 1 week ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
ESP32 Touch Camera
This is an idea about ESP32 and TFT screen, we can combine them to realize the function of a drawing board let us draw, and plug in the SD card to realize the function of digital photo frame to display beautiful photos. Now, we add a camera on this basis, and realize a simple digital camera, which can take pictures through the camera and save it in the SD card.
we integrate all modules and interfaces on the board, and achieve the above three functions by downloading programs to the board.
This board has many features:
Integrated ESP32 2.4G WiFi and Bluetooth.
Micro SD card slot on board.
OV2640 is a 1/4 inch CMOS UXGA (1632*1232) image sensor manufactured by OmniVision.
LCD 3.5 inch Amorphous-TFT-LCD (Thin Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display)