- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Android Smartphone As USB Webcam
Over the last few months we’ve all been forced to communicate online rather than in person. As a student, most of my lectures turned into Zoom meetings, and the same happened to my tutoring hours.
In the next few weeks, many students of all ages will go back to their schools or universities but many will still be studying from home. While many people have a desktop computer, not everyone have a laptop with a built-in camera. This means that some people would have to buy a new webcam just for these online meetings. Another option would be to chat directly through your smartphone, but that’s not optimal in most cases. For this reason, I thought it would be useful to connect my smartphone to my computer and use it as a webcam.