- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Android Smartphone As USB Webcam
Over the last few months we’ve all been forced to communicate online rather than in person. As a student, most of my lectures turned into Zoom meetings, and the same happened to my tutoring hours.
In the next few weeks, many students of all ages will go back to their schools or universities but many will still be studying from home. While many people have a desktop computer, not everyone have a laptop with a built-in camera. This means that some people would have to buy a new webcam just for these online meetings. Another option would be to chat directly through your smartphone, but that’s not optimal in most cases. For this reason, I thought it would be useful to connect my smartphone to my computer and use it as a webcam.