- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 4 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
GSM Remote Control
The Master Numbers section summarizes the numbers in the list (8 maximum) authorized to carry out the configuration and issue commands via SMS.
Let’s see the main program window when you connect a remote DTMF (TDG140): it shows the storage of a number of those qualified to command, note that you can define (using the Position box) the position where to store the number as well as the name of the person who owns the phone you are storing.
The Phone Numbers tab can be seen connecting any remote control version to the computer. Let’s now see the main window, specific for the TDG133 gate opener and the TDG134: note, in the right section, the tab Gate Opener Numbers, next to tab Master Numbers. By clicking on that tab, you access the window that summarizes the list of numbers related to the gate open control.
The main window of the program, in addition, offers the tab Telephone Numbers, which is different from the one seen before: in fact here there are two sections that are used to store and display both the master numbers (Master Numbers) as well as the names of the phones that can simply operate the remote control relay (Gate Open Numbers). Only for master numbers there is the possibility to specify the position where to save them.