- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 7 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Fighting robot with claws
With this project you will be able to build your own fighting robot at home. The shell is laser engraved but of course you can also print it in 3D.
The robot will be controlled by an Arduino Uno powered by two 18650 batteries charged by a normal charging module on the back. The robot has a gripper placed on the front moved by a servo motor. The wheels rotate through two motors controlled by its driver and there is also an ultrasonic module to measure the distance to obstacles.