- Wireless Power TransferPosted 16 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Fighting robot with claws
With this project you will be able to build your own fighting robot at home. The shell is laser engraved but of course you can also print it in 3D.
The robot will be controlled by an Arduino Uno powered by two 18650 batteries charged by a normal charging module on the back. The robot has a gripper placed on the front moved by a servo motor. The wheels rotate through two motors controlled by its driver and there is also an ultrasonic module to measure the distance to obstacles.