- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
A WiFi repeater with ESP8266 on battery
An inexpensive WiFi repeater that you can easily build at home. A single 4800mAh battery’s expected run time is about three days. The WiFi module used is an ESP8266-01 powered with a 18650 battery. By modifying the...
- Posted 1 month ago
Fighting robot with claws
With this project you will be able to build your own fighting robot at home. The shell is laser engraved but of course you can also print it in 3D. The robot will be controlled by an...
- Posted 2 months ago