- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 hours ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
A WiFi repeater with ESP8266 on battery
An inexpensive WiFi repeater that you can easily build at home. A single 4800mAh battery’s expected run time is about three days.
The WiFi module used is an ESP8266-01 powered with a 18650 battery. By modifying the module just mentioned with an antenna it is possible to expand the range up to 200 meters.