- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
A huge 70″ X 30″ Nintendo Switch
Michael Pick created this huge Nintendo Switch as, due to the compactness, the original is easy to lose. He created a fully functional console starting from a TV and a Nintendo switch by combining them with wooden and 3D printed parts.
Inside there is an Arduino Uno that reads the pressure of the giant 3D printed keys and converts them into the movements of many servo motors that will press on the buttons of the Joy-Con of the Nintendo Switch placed inside it.