- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
A huge 70″ X 30″ Nintendo Switch
Michael Pick created this huge Nintendo Switch as, due to the compactness, the original is easy to lose. He created a fully functional console starting from a TV and a Nintendo switch by combining them with wooden and 3D printed parts.
Inside there is an Arduino Uno that reads the pressure of the giant 3D printed keys and converts them into the movements of many servo motors that will press on the buttons of the Joy-Con of the Nintendo Switch placed inside it.