- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 week ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
FAB10 Kicks off this week in Barcelona – the Center of the Making World
In case you didn’t notice, Fab10 – the tenth international Fablabs conference – will kick off next week in Barcelona, recently dubbed as the Center of the Making World.
Well, our Editor Simone will be around and indeed he will speak together with Open Hardware legend Massimo Banzi and Roland Community instigator Giovanni Re on a awesome panel moderated by Benjamin Tincq of OuiShare.
Shake hands if you’re around!
Talk: Open Hardware
PANELTALK @ 18:00 – 19:00 SUN, 6 JUL
Massimo Banzi Arduino
Giovanni Re Roland
Simone Cicero OSV / OSH
Moderator: Benjamin Tincq OuiShare
And well, the rest of the program is awesome see: Fab Festival | FAB10 Barcelona.
See our previous coverage and conference director interview here.