- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
FAB10 Kicks off this week in Barcelona – the Center of the Making World
In case you didn’t notice, Fab10 – the tenth international Fablabs conference – will kick off next week in Barcelona, recently dubbed as the Center of the Making World.
Well, our Editor Simone will be around and indeed he will speak together with Open Hardware legend Massimo Banzi and Roland Community instigator Giovanni Re on a awesome panel moderated by Benjamin Tincq of OuiShare.
Shake hands if you’re around!
Talk: Open Hardware
PANELTALK @ 18:00 – 19:00 SUN, 6 JUL
Massimo Banzi Arduino
Giovanni Re Roland
Simone Cicero OSV / OSH
Moderator: Benjamin Tincq OuiShare
And well, the rest of the program is awesome see: Fab Festival | FAB10 Barcelona.
See our previous coverage and conference director interview here.