- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
FAB10 Kicks off this week in Barcelona – the Center of the Making World
In case you didn’t notice, Fab10 – the tenth international Fablabs conference – will kick off next week in Barcelona, recently dubbed as the Center of the Making World.
Well, our Editor Simone will be around and indeed he will speak together with Open Hardware legend Massimo Banzi and Roland Community instigator Giovanni Re on a awesome panel moderated by Benjamin Tincq of OuiShare.
Shake hands if you’re around!
Talk: Open Hardware
PANELTALK @ 18:00 – 19:00 SUN, 6 JUL
Massimo Banzi Arduino
Giovanni Re Roland
Simone Cicero OSV / OSH
Moderator: Benjamin Tincq OuiShare
And well, the rest of the program is awesome see: Fab Festival | FAB10 Barcelona.
See our previous coverage and conference director interview here.