- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
FAB10 Kicks off this week in Barcelona – the Center of the Making World
In case you didn’t notice, Fab10 – the tenth international Fablabs conference – will kick off next week in Barcelona, recently dubbed as the Center of the Making World.
Well, our Editor Simone will be around and indeed he will speak together with Open Hardware legend Massimo Banzi and Roland Community instigator Giovanni Re on a awesome panel moderated by Benjamin Tincq of OuiShare.
Shake hands if you’re around!
Talk: Open Hardware
PANELTALK @ 18:00 – 19:00 SUN, 6 JUL
Massimo Banzi Arduino
Giovanni Re Roland
Simone Cicero OSV / OSH
Moderator: Benjamin Tincq OuiShare
And well, the rest of the program is awesome see: Fab Festival | FAB10 Barcelona.
See our previous coverage and conference director interview here.