- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Massimo Banzi becomes (again) the new Chairman and CTO of Arduino
We talked a lot about the fight around the Arduino brand.
In our post “Arduino vs Arduino: who will keep the brand?“, we analyzed the details of the problem and the vicissitudes that forced Massimo Banzi (one of Arduino’s Creators) to change the name of his board to Genuino.
At the end of last year, it seemed that Arduino and Genuino find a solution, but we didn’t see the results of this agreement.
But now a new era opens up!
Massimo Banzi is back on the throne and BCMI, the company founded by Massimo Banzi, David Cuartielles, David Mellis and Tom Igoe, co-founders of Arduino, announces that it has acquired 100% ownership of Arduino AG, the corporation which owns all of the Arduino trademarks.