- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Massimo Banzi becomes (again) the new Chairman and CTO of Arduino
We talked a lot about the fight around the Arduino brand.
In our post “Arduino vs Arduino: who will keep the brand?“, we analyzed the details of the problem and the vicissitudes that forced Massimo Banzi (one of Arduino’s Creators) to change the name of his board to Genuino.
At the end of last year, it seemed that Arduino and Genuino find a solution, but we didn’t see the results of this agreement.
But now a new era opens up!
Massimo Banzi is back on the throne and BCMI, the company founded by Massimo Banzi, David Cuartielles, David Mellis and Tom Igoe, co-founders of Arduino, announces that it has acquired 100% ownership of Arduino AG, the corporation which owns all of the Arduino trademarks.