- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Massimo Banzi becomes (again) the new Chairman and CTO of Arduino
We talked a lot about the fight around the Arduino brand.
In our post “Arduino vs Arduino: who will keep the brand?“, we analyzed the details of the problem and the vicissitudes that forced Massimo Banzi (one of Arduino’s Creators) to change the name of his board to Genuino.
At the end of last year, it seemed that Arduino and Genuino find a solution, but we didn’t see the results of this agreement.
But now a new era opens up!
Massimo Banzi is back on the throne and BCMI, the company founded by Massimo Banzi, David Cuartielles, David Mellis and Tom Igoe, co-founders of Arduino, announces that it has acquired 100% ownership of Arduino AG, the corporation which owns all of the Arduino trademarks.