- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Massimo Banzi becomes (again) the new Chairman and CTO of Arduino
We talked a lot about the fight around the Arduino brand.
In our post “Arduino vs Arduino: who will keep the brand?“, we analyzed the details of the problem and the vicissitudes that forced Massimo Banzi (one of Arduino’s Creators) to change the name of his board to Genuino.
At the end of last year, it seemed that Arduino and Genuino find a solution, but we didn’t see the results of this agreement.
But now a new era opens up!
Massimo Banzi is back on the throne and BCMI, the company founded by Massimo Banzi, David Cuartielles, David Mellis and Tom Igoe, co-founders of Arduino, announces that it has acquired 100% ownership of Arduino AG, the corporation which owns all of the Arduino trademarks.