- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 7 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Massimo Banzi becomes (again) the new Chairman and CTO of Arduino
We talked a lot about the fight around the Arduino brand. In our post “Arduino vs Arduino: who will keep the brand?“, we analyzed the details of the problem and the vicissitudes that forced Massimo Banzi...
- Posted 6 years ago
Two Arduinos become one, finally!
Two Arduinos Become One NY World Maker Faire Attendees Invited to Talk to Federico Musto and Massimo Banzi October 1, 2016, New York, NY–Maker Faire New York 2016 Arduino, the world’s leading open-source ecosystem for Educators, Makers...
- Posted 7 years ago