- Make your curtains smartPosted 15 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Massimo Banzi becomes (again) the new Chairman and CTO of Arduino
We talked a lot about the fight around the Arduino brand. In our post “Arduino vs Arduino: who will keep the brand?“, we analyzed the details of the problem and the vicissitudes that forced Massimo Banzi...
- Posted 6 years ago
New IDE for all Arduino boards, the family reunites!
The Christmas announcement we all were waiting for: the new ide can now manage the CC and ORG boards! Following the announcement at this year’s World Maker Faire, we’re excited to reveal the release of Arduino IDE...
- Posted 7 years ago
Two Arduinos become one, finally!
Two Arduinos Become One NY World Maker Faire Attendees Invited to Talk to Federico Musto and Massimo Banzi October 1, 2016, New York, NY–Maker Faire New York 2016 Arduino, the world’s leading open-source ecosystem for Educators, Makers...
- Posted 7 years ago
Arduino.org releases the new Arduino Studio Open source IDE
Arduino Studio is a development environment completely open source and dedicated to the programming language Arduino. It is simple, practical and versatile, enabling to take advantage of the characteristics and potential of Adobe Brackets Editor (brackets.io). Arduino...
- Posted 8 years ago
From the Arduino Tunderstorm – Arduino Zero Pro: a new board from the “Arduino.org” company
Right in the middle of the legal thunderstorm that is affecting our beloved original Arduino, the “other one” the S.r.L. company, aka Smart Projects, now managing the arduino.org website just released two important announcements few hours ago. The first one...
- Posted 9 years ago