- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Arduino.org releases the new Arduino Studio Open source IDE
Arduino Studio is a development environment completely open source and dedicated to the programming language Arduino. It is simple, practical and versatile, enabling to take advantage of the characteristics and potential of Adobe Brackets Editor (brackets.io).
Arduino Studio is an IDE for all environments and it is available for all the main operative systems (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux) or as Bracket extension. Specifically, Arduino Studio can be used, other than stand alone on PC, also in web/cloud mode, through browser, or embedded on Arduino boards.
Federico Musto, CEO of Arduino commented: “Arduino Studio will allow to better support the development and distribution of Arduino, promising efficiency and versatility to an always larger community of developers”.
Arduino Studio is available to download as alpha release on arduino.org, open to contributions from the community ad for new functions, library, or themes.