- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Equiso Play is An Open Source Gaming Console for Android
Ambitious goal for these guys to build another Android gaming platform (remember OUYA?) but doing it….in Open Source (code):
With our smartphones we sacrifice sound, battery life, and a tiny screen for mobility. It’s time to merge the phone, the television, and the console into one revolutionary device. Meet Equiso Play.
Equiso Play takes the best parts of playing on your phone—touch and precision—and merges them with the living room gaming experience you crave. We focus on the needs of modern gamers because we’re modern gamers, too: we focus on what gamers want. And gamers want to be impressed.