- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Equiso Play is An Open Source Gaming Console for Android
Ambitious goal for these guys to build another Android gaming platform (remember OUYA?) but doing it….in Open Source (code):
With our smartphones we sacrifice sound, battery life, and a tiny screen for mobility. It’s time to merge the phone, the television, and the console into one revolutionary device. Meet Equiso Play.
Equiso Play takes the best parts of playing on your phone—touch and precision—and merges them with the living room gaming experience you crave. We focus on the needs of modern gamers because we’re modern gamers, too: we focus on what gamers want. And gamers want to be impressed.
via Equiso Play: An Open Source Console for Android Gaming by Equiso — Kickstarter.