- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Equiso Play is An Open Source Gaming Console for Android
Ambitious goal for these guys to build another Android gaming platform (remember OUYA?) but doing it….in Open Source (code):
With our smartphones we sacrifice sound, battery life, and a tiny screen for mobility. It’s time to merge the phone, the television, and the console into one revolutionary device. Meet Equiso Play.
Equiso Play takes the best parts of playing on your phone—touch and precision—and merges them with the living room gaming experience you crave. We focus on the needs of modern gamers because we’re modern gamers, too: we focus on what gamers want. And gamers want to be impressed.