- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Ion Cooled System for Your Raspberry Pi Game Server!
A while back I got Raspberry Pi, but I didn’t really know what to do with it. Recently, Minecraft has come back into popularity, so I decided to set up a Minecraft server for me and my friends to enjoy.
Well, it turned out to just be me : /. Anyway, now I need a quite serious cooler which can cool the server…
So in this Instructable, I will show you how to make a pretty badass one. It will include a water-cooled loop, with no moving parts, as the radiator will be cooled by an optional ion fan. Now, I do admit that I equally focused on the design as on the functionality. For the installation of the server itself, there are numerous tutorials online. I followed this video. If you want to enable others to play, you will also need to port-forward your router, there exists plenty of information for this online. Anyway, let’s get making with the cooler system!