- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
An Arduino Tetris console inside of an NES controller
Tetris was as a perfect complement to Nintendo’s original Game Boy when it came out in 1989, and now “Copper Dragon” has been able to fit an entire system for it — sans monitor or speakers...
- Posted 2 years ago
The Amiga500 Comes Back to Life
Once upon a time an all-in-one console-style cased machine that maybe wasn’t quite the computing powerhouse you might have wished it to be, but gave you enough of the capabilities of the more accomplished 16-bit machines of...
- Posted 4 years ago
Equiso Play is An Open Source Gaming Console for Android
Ambitious goal for these guys to build another Android gaming platform (remember OUYA?) but doing it….in Open Source (code): With our smartphones we sacrifice sound, battery life, and a tiny screen for mobility. It’s time to merge...
- Posted 8 years ago