- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 6 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
DFRobot Boson Kit: 50+ Different Modules for Young Inventors
DFRobot’s Boson Kit, is an education resource providing a set of modularised electronic building blocks designed for young inventors and STEM educators.
Launched in June 2017, there have been already over 5,000 schools around the world using Boson Kit in the classrooms.
Boson breaks down complicated circuits into simple, functional modules that are easy to understand.
Boson offers an impressive variety of over 50 modules across the Input, Output, Function and Power categories. Boson modules are not only magnetic, Lego compatible, but also attachable to Velcro pads, screws and whiteboards.
Boson kit features are:
- Cultivating kid’s programming ability;
- Suitable for age 8+;
- Supporting sound, light and motion interaction;
- 12-project tutorial from beginning to advanced.
Please, visit https://www.dfrobot.com/boson for further information.