- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
DFRobot Boson Kit: 50+ Different Modules for Young Inventors
DFRobot’s Boson Kit, is an education resource providing a set of modularised electronic building blocks designed for young inventors and STEM educators.
Launched in June 2017, there have been already over 5,000 schools around the world using Boson Kit in the classrooms.
Boson breaks down complicated circuits into simple, functional modules that are easy to understand.
Boson offers an impressive variety of over 50 modules across the Input, Output, Function and Power categories. Boson modules are not only magnetic, Lego compatible, but also attachable to Velcro pads, screws and whiteboards.
Boson kit features are:
- Cultivating kid’s programming ability;
- Suitable for age 8+;
- Supporting sound, light and motion interaction;
- 12-project tutorial from beginning to advanced.
Please, visit https://www.dfrobot.com/boson for further information.