- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 week ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
DFRobot Boson Kit: 50+ Different Modules for Young Inventors
DFRobot’s Boson Kit, is an education resource providing a set of modularised electronic building blocks designed for young inventors and STEM educators.
Launched in June 2017, there have been already over 5,000 schools around the world using Boson Kit in the classrooms.
Boson breaks down complicated circuits into simple, functional modules that are easy to understand.
Boson offers an impressive variety of over 50 modules across the Input, Output, Function and Power categories. Boson modules are not only magnetic, Lego compatible, but also attachable to Velcro pads, screws and whiteboards.
Boson kit features are:
- Cultivating kid’s programming ability;
- Suitable for age 8+;
- Supporting sound, light and motion interaction;
- 12-project tutorial from beginning to advanced.
Please, visit https://www.dfrobot.com/boson for further information.