- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 5 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
DFRobot Boson Kit: 50+ Different Modules for Young Inventors
DFRobot’s Boson Kit, is an education resource providing a set of modularised electronic building blocks designed for young inventors and STEM educators. Launched in June 2017, there have been already over 5,000 schools around the world using Boson Kit in...
- Posted 5 years ago
EveLab 1.0: the “Circuit Trainer” for Your Raspberry Pi
EveLab 1.0 is an advanced breakout board designed for the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO. It was initially born as a circuit trainer for the University of Guelph students to wire projects with the Pi, so it looks perfect...
- Posted 6 years ago