- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
DFRobot Boson Kit: 50+ Different Modules for Young Inventors
DFRobot’s Boson Kit, is an education resource providing a set of modularised electronic building blocks designed for young inventors and STEM educators. Launched in June 2017, there have been already over 5,000 schools around the world using Boson Kit in...
- Posted 5 years ago
Koov, the educational robotics coding kit by Sony
Sony is the latest tech giant to use a crowdfunding platform to test the waters. In this case, Sony will essentially be using Indiegogo to gauge customer interest and hopefully gain some insight into the U.S. market as it...
- Posted 6 years ago