- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Bring your old analog camera to new digital life with Raspberry Pi
This case is something incredible! Other than protecting your raspberry pi 3 it allows you to connect your Breadboard through the 26 or 40Pin flex cable, now express your creativity! Take beatiful 35mm pictures with your old analog cameras! All you have to do is: – Detach the rear cap from the camera (this works on most cameras between the 50s and the 80s) – Adjust the exposure “hole” to the camera module installed on the back (8mp camera) – Connect the Sync Flash cable from the camera to the case – Set the exposure in “B” (Bulb) and you’re ready to go!
“I’m Back™”works with a great number of camera models and it has a Z X Y regulation which allows to adjust the F stop (24X36mm) which is placed behind the shutter.
It uses the Pi Camera module to take the picture actually, and a touch TFT 2,4″ to control all the settings. From $149 for the 3D printed parts to $349 for the assembled cover bundled with the electronics!
Check the Kickstarter campaing!