- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
I’m Back Project Transforms Into Digital Your Old 35mm Analog Camera
Samuel Mello Medeiros may have a way to inject new digital relevance into boxy old film camera classics with his I’m Back Kickstarter project, a camera back that sports a 16 MP CMOS sensor and touchscreen display...
- Posted 6 years ago
Bring your old analog camera to new digital life with Raspberry Pi
This case is something incredible! Other than protecting your raspberry pi 3 it allows you to connect your Breadboard through the 26 or 40Pin flex cable, now express your creativity! Take beatiful 35mm pictures with your old...
- Posted 7 years ago