- Make your curtains smartPosted 16 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Arduino Wedding Photo Booth – 3D Printed Parts, Automated and Low Budget
This is how to build your own Automated Photo Booth for less than hiring one (if you can lay your hands on a DSLR). You can customise the housing to suit your event/wedding and as it’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Bring your old analog camera to new digital life with Raspberry Pi
This case is something incredible! Other than protecting your raspberry pi 3 it allows you to connect your Breadboard through the 26 or 40Pin flex cable, now express your creativity! Take beatiful 35mm pictures with your old...
- Posted 7 years ago
Magic Lantern: Open Source community innovation for Canon
We usually don’t feature projects that are only related to Open Source software but Magic Lantern is really a beautiful community based innovation project that Canon should really consider: Magic Lantern is a software enhancement that offers...
- Posted 10 years ago