- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Arduino Wedding Photo Booth – 3D Printed Parts, Automated and Low Budget
This is how to build your own Automated Photo Booth for less than hiring one (if you can lay your hands on a DSLR). You can customise the housing to suit your event/wedding and as it’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Bring your old analog camera to new digital life with Raspberry Pi
This case is something incredible! Other than protecting your raspberry pi 3 it allows you to connect your Breadboard through the 26 or 40Pin flex cable, now express your creativity! Take beatiful 35mm pictures with your old...
- Posted 6 years ago
Magic Lantern: Open Source community innovation for Canon
We usually don’t feature projects that are only related to Open Source software but Magic Lantern is really a beautiful community based innovation project that Canon should really consider: Magic Lantern is a software enhancement that offers...
- Posted 9 years ago