- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 3 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Arduino Wedding Photo Booth – 3D Printed Parts, Automated and Low Budget
This is how to build your own Automated Photo Booth for less than hiring one (if you can lay your hands on a DSLR).
You can customise the housing to suit your event/wedding and as it’s controlled by an Arduino Nano you don’t need anyone to ‘man it’ throughout the night.
The guests just press the giant arcade button and the photo booth guides them through their own photoshoot sequence. :) Three photos are taken 10 seconds apart (you can change this in the code if you wanted to). The photos are displayed after each shot on the large screen. High-quality copies of the photos are saved onto the camera memory card for retrieval after the party.