- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Bring your LEGO® to life with Build Upon! Pledge your kit on Kickstarter
Alicia Gibb, founder of the Open Source Hardware Association (OSHWA), had created also an astounding product, funding now on Kickstarter.
I had a great passion for LEGO, thanks to my imagination I could live true adventures with my creations… but one thing was missing to bring them to real life: the light!
Now, with Alicia’s and Lunchbox Electronic creation, we can animate our constructions with LEDs.
You can have a kit containing LED bricks, bridge bricks (with electrical wiring to power up the light bricks) and a battery brick.
Here is the description on Kickstarter:
We are Lunchbox Electronics and we are creating Build Upons: Light up bricks to build upon your existing LEGO® creations. Light up your robot, house, or spaceship! Our Build Upons are based on the smallest 1×1 brick we could fit an LED into to create elegant and flexible designs. The Build Upons system has three types of bricks: an LED brick, a power brick, and a bridge brick.
Only 20 days before campaign end, grab your kit now!