- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 day ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Bring your LEGO® to life with Build Upon! Pledge your kit on Kickstarter
Alicia Gibb, founder of the Open Source Hardware Association (OSHWA), had created also an astounding product, funding now on Kickstarter.
I had a great passion for LEGO, thanks to my imagination I could live true adventures with my creations… but one thing was missing to bring them to real life: the light!
Now, with Alicia’s and Lunchbox Electronic creation, we can animate our constructions with LEDs.
You can have a kit containing LED bricks, bridge bricks (with electrical wiring to power up the light bricks) and a battery brick.
Here is the description on Kickstarter:
We are Lunchbox Electronics and we are creating Build Upons: Light up bricks to build upon your existing LEGO® creations. Light up your robot, house, or spaceship! Our Build Upons are based on the smallest 1×1 brick we could fit an LED into to create elegant and flexible designs. The Build Upons system has three types of bricks: an LED brick, a power brick, and a bridge brick.
Only 20 days before campaign end, grab your kit now!