- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Cake hacking with open hardware
Brillian initiative by Alicia Gibb, bringing cakes to life with LED and open source embedded computing! Most cakes I’ve put electronics in have been for friends’ birthdays. I’ve made cakes with LED candles, cakes with motorized candles...
- Posted 6 years ago
Bring your LEGO® to life with Build Upon! Pledge your kit on Kickstarter
Alicia Gibb, founder of the Open Source Hardware Association (OSHWA), had created also an astounding product, funding now on Kickstarter. I had a great passion for LEGO, thanks to my imagination I could live true adventures with...
- Posted 7 years ago
Building Open Source Hardware – a new book by Alicia Gibb from OSHWA
Recently announced, this book by Alicia Gibb aims at giving you a more clear idea of what does it mean to create an open source hardware company, product or project. It’s worth reading for those who are...
- Posted 8 years ago