- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 month ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Blue Freedom | The World’s Smallest Hydropower Plant 100% funded in 3 days
Utilizing the power of flowing water, Blue Freedom produces portable energy to charge all your electric devices.
This amazing product, realized by Blue-Freedom LLC is a power generator capable of recharging your mobile device wherever you can find water flowing in a green and sustainable zero emission way.
In only three days after the Kickstarter campaign has begun, they got 100% funded over the $100,000 requested.
The generator, 20cm diameter, 6cm depth and 400gr weight is really portable and with a power capability of 5W can recharge a smartphone. It has a built in light and a Li-Ion battery (5000mah) to accumulate all the power generated even if the mobile phone is not connected. Moreover, through the mini-usb port you can also connect a portable solar cell panel to recharge the accumulator when water is not nearby.
More details on Kickstarter.