- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Blue Freedom | The World’s Smallest Hydropower Plant 100% funded in 3 days
Utilizing the power of flowing water, Blue Freedom produces portable energy to charge all your electric devices.
This amazing product, realized by Blue-Freedom LLC is a power generator capable of recharging your mobile device wherever you can find water flowing in a green and sustainable zero emission way.
In only three days after the Kickstarter campaign has begun, they got 100% funded over the $100,000 requested.
The generator, 20cm diameter, 6cm depth and 400gr weight is really portable and with a power capability of 5W can recharge a smartphone. It has a built in light and a Li-Ion battery (5000mah) to accumulate all the power generated even if the mobile phone is not connected. Moreover, through the mini-usb port you can also connect a portable solar cell panel to recharge the accumulator when water is not nearby.
More details on Kickstarter.