- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Green Roof Monitoring
As part of our studies at Polytech Sorbonne, this is a project of embedded system. We designed a system for measuring various parameters of plants on a roof and then apply it to the study of the relationship between solar panel efficiency and plants for the agri-food section of our engineer school.
Our device is placed above the solar panel. The function of the project is not complicated. It uses sensors to measure the temperature and humidity of soil and air, as well as the intensity and spectrum of sunlight. The results will be visualized on the Ubidot platform.
It took us almost three months (8h of work per week) to achieve it, including stages of sensor programming, Sigfox communication module programming, PCB board design, power supply module design, PCB board welding and testing, power consumption optimization.