- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 4 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Green Roof Monitoring
As part of our studies at Polytech Sorbonne, this is a project of embedded system. We designed a system for measuring various parameters of plants on a roof and then apply it to the study of the relationship between solar panel efficiency and plants for the agri-food section of our engineer school.
Our device is placed above the solar panel. The function of the project is not complicated. It uses sensors to measure the temperature and humidity of soil and air, as well as the intensity and spectrum of sunlight. The results will be visualized on the Ubidot platform.
It took us almost three months (8h of work per week) to achieve it, including stages of sensor programming, Sigfox communication module programming, PCB board design, power supply module design, PCB board welding and testing, power consumption optimization.