- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Green Roof Monitoring
As part of our studies at Polytech Sorbonne, this is a project of embedded system. We designed a system for measuring various parameters of plants on a roof and then apply it to the study of the relationship between solar panel efficiency and plants for the agri-food section of our engineer school.
Our device is placed above the solar panel. The function of the project is not complicated. It uses sensors to measure the temperature and humidity of soil and air, as well as the intensity and spectrum of sunlight. The results will be visualized on the Ubidot platform.
It took us almost three months (8h of work per week) to achieve it, including stages of sensor programming, Sigfox communication module programming, PCB board design, power supply module design, PCB board welding and testing, power consumption optimization.