- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
BeGo wants to create an Open Source smartwatch
We just received this in our Submit channel:
We are a group of enthusiastic developers from Finland, consisting of embedded electronics engineers, IT specialists and simply interested students.
Our idea is to make a low cost and open source smart-watches for those who are looking for technology or just a cool looking accessory on their wrist. As the market of smart-watches is growing every day, it is getting really hard to show you something special. But we will make a try.
So, we are introducing “BeGo”. That is how we called it after days of thinking.
The project looks still in early stage, but looks interesting even if a bit stripped down.