- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
BeGo wants to create an Open Source smartwatch
We just received this in our Submit channel:
We are a group of enthusiastic developers from Finland, consisting of embedded electronics engineers, IT specialists and simply interested students.
Our idea is to make a low cost and open source smart-watches for those who are looking for technology or just a cool looking accessory on their wrist. As the market of smart-watches is growing every day, it is getting really hard to show you something special. But we will make a try.
So, we are introducing “BeGo”. That is how we called it after days of thinking.
The project looks still in early stage, but looks interesting even if a bit stripped down.