- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 13 hours ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
BeGo wants to create an Open Source smartwatch
We just received this in our Submit channel:
We are a group of enthusiastic developers from Finland, consisting of embedded electronics engineers, IT specialists and simply interested students.
Our idea is to make a low cost and open source smart-watches for those who are looking for technology or just a cool looking accessory on their wrist. As the market of smart-watches is growing every day, it is getting really hard to show you something special. But we will make a try.
So, we are introducing “BeGo”. That is how we called it after days of thinking.
The project looks still in early stage, but looks interesting even if a bit stripped down.