- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
BeGo: Fully open source smartwatch
BeGo is an open source smartwatch startup from Finland.They have designed and produced a fully open source smartwatch and they are ready to start an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign. Smartwatch market is still on its early development stage...
- Posted 7 years ago
BeGo wants to create an Open Source smartwatch
We just received this in our Submit channel: We are a group of enthusiastic developers from Finland, consisting of embedded electronics engineers, IT specialists and simply interested students. Our idea is to make a low cost and...
- Posted 9 years ago