- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
M5StickC Cool Looking Watch With a Menu and Brightness Control
In this tutorial we will learn how to program ESP32 M5Stack StickC with Arduino IDE and Visuino to Display a time on the LCD and also set the time and the brightness using the menu and the...
- Posted 3 years ago
Wifi and Bluetooth in a Raspberry Pi Smart Watch
How great would it be to wear a DIY Smartwatch? Maybe it was the first thought of Tylersuard, the maker of this project. In practice, the maker explains that this smartwatch was created to impress a friend...
- Posted 4 years ago
WrisText: one-handed text entry technique for smartwatches
Smartwatches can keep us informed of incoming information at a glance, but responding still takes the use of another hand, potentially occupied by other tasks. But something is about to change thanks to the WrisText system. We present...
- Posted 5 years ago
BeGo: Fully open source smartwatch
BeGo is an open source smartwatch startup from Finland.They have designed and produced a fully open source smartwatch and they are ready to start an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign. Smartwatch market is still on its early development stage...
- Posted 7 years ago
Arduino SmartWatch, With Temperature, Altitude and Compass!
Our Brazilian friend Goncalves, “obsessed by having a fashion smartwatch”, worked on a very cool project: Arduino based smartwatch, with pedometer, altimeter, accelerometer and other interesting features! Hi folks! Last few days I’ve been obsessed with the...
- Posted 8 years ago
BeGo wants to create an Open Source smartwatch
We just received this in our Submit channel: We are a group of enthusiastic developers from Finland, consisting of embedded electronics engineers, IT specialists and simply interested students. Our idea is to make a low cost and...
- Posted 9 years ago