- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
M5StickC Cool Looking Watch With a Menu and Brightness Control
In this tutorial we will learn how to program ESP32 M5Stack StickC with Arduino IDE and Visuino to Display a time on the LCD and also set the time and the brightness using the menu and the...
- Posted 2 years ago
Wifi and Bluetooth in a Raspberry Pi Smart Watch
How great would it be to wear a DIY Smartwatch? Maybe it was the first thought of Tylersuard, the maker of this project. In practice, the maker explains that this smartwatch was created to impress a friend...
- Posted 4 years ago
WrisText: one-handed text entry technique for smartwatches
Smartwatches can keep us informed of incoming information at a glance, but responding still takes the use of another hand, potentially occupied by other tasks. But something is about to change thanks to the WrisText system. We present...
- Posted 4 years ago
BeGo: Fully open source smartwatch
BeGo is an open source smartwatch startup from Finland.They have designed and produced a fully open source smartwatch and they are ready to start an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign. Smartwatch market is still on its early development stage...
- Posted 6 years ago
Arduino SmartWatch, With Temperature, Altitude and Compass!
Our Brazilian friend Goncalves, “obsessed by having a fashion smartwatch”, worked on a very cool project: Arduino based smartwatch, with pedometer, altimeter, accelerometer and other interesting features! Hi folks! Last few days I’ve been obsessed with the...
- Posted 7 years ago
BeGo wants to create an Open Source smartwatch
We just received this in our Submit channel: We are a group of enthusiastic developers from Finland, consisting of embedded electronics engineers, IT specialists and simply interested students. Our idea is to make a low cost and...
- Posted 8 years ago