- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Wifi and Bluetooth in a Raspberry Pi Smart Watch
How great would it be to wear a DIY Smartwatch?
Maybe it was the first thought of Tylersuard, the maker of this project.
In practice, the maker explains that this smartwatch was created to impress a friend at work and the headers from the Raspberry Pi Zero W have been soldered upside down making them a perfect length to connect to the top of the Waveshare 1.33 inch LCD screen.
The smartwatch is equipped with wireless and Bluetooth connectivity and uses the miniature and recently launched Raspberry Pi Zero W mini PC together with an LCD screen and a custom-designed and 3D printed enclosure.
If you own a 3d printer, the only hardware you need is:
- Waveshare 1.44 inch LCD Hat
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- 4 x 2mm screws and nuts
- 4 x 3D Printed Spacers
- 3D Printed Enclosure
For more information you can refer to the Hackster.io project’s page.