- An Electric Speed Control for DC motorsPosted 1 week ago
- The BF 15+15W open source power ampPosted 1 month ago
- The Strato Pi UPS boardPosted 1 month ago
- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 months ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 2 months ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 3 months ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 3 months ago
Submit to Open-Electronics!
Open-electronics.org gives visibility to your ideas, your projects and your recommendations.
You can submit both news and structured open projects in a very simple and straightforward way.
Do you want to promote your project on Kickstarter, Indiegogo or another crowdfunding platform?
Did you spot a new electronic component? A new interesting project?
Maybe surfing on the internet you’ve spotted the next groundbreaking 3D printer or a new printable material: just fill in the form in this page and we will publish it, if in line with our editorial process.
SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT
Did you create an amazing project and want to share it openly with the community?
Are you looking for someone who can help you add some features or team up with you?
Do you want more visibility?
Go to the this page, fill the form, and then we’ll curate and post your project for showing it off to our fans!
Thank you to collaborate with us!