- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 2 weeks ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 1 month ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 1 month ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 2 months ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 2 months ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 2 months ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 3 months ago
Submit to Open-Electronics!
Open-electronics.org gives visibility to your ideas, your projects and your recommendations.
You can submit both news and structured open projects in a very simple and straightforward way.
Do you want to promote your project on Kickstarter, Indiegogo or another crowdfunding platform?
Did you spot a new electronic component? A new interesting project?
Maybe surfing on the internet you’ve spotted the next groundbreaking 3D printer or a new printable material: just fill in the form in this page and we will publish it, if in line with our editorial process.
SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT
Did you create an amazing project and want to share it openly with the community?
Are you looking for someone who can help you add some features or team up with you?
Do you want more visibility?
Go to the this page, fill the form, and then we’ll curate and post your project for showing it off to our fans!
Thank you to collaborate with us!