- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 2 hours ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 1 week ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
Another, All Metal, Open Source 3D-printer is on Kickstarter: Mamba3D
The Mamba3D printer is an affordable, high quality, all-metal, open source 3D-printer raising funds on kickstarter.
According to the project founders:
“Not only are we looking for funding but we also want to built a community around our open source printer. Backers can think and develop with us in expanding and upgrading the printer in the near future. We already have some great ideas from backers coming in.
When designing the printer, we broke down the printer to it’s basics to focus on high quality. This is our third prototype and we are really happy with the results of the printed objects.
For more info check site: www.mamba3d.com