- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
An Arduino Platform to Hack and Automate Xbox controllers: ABXY
The ABXY is an interesting expression of a super niche project (heavy Xbox gamers). It’s basically a “rapidfire and Macro platrform” for (hacked) Xbox controllers.
It is a hardware board that can be installed inside a controller and the software needed to program the board. ABXY uses the Arduino bootloader to upload programs onto your controller through the use of a Microsoft Charge ‘n Play Cable. We also have provided a Library to interface with the controller to use in the Arduino IDE. With over 60 functions and counting to read input from the buttons and output artificial presses, the ABXY is well supported. So much of the software side of things is hidden and therefore makes it very easy for anyone to use.