- Buiding an arcade coin-op machine to rediscover the 80-90s with RetroPiePosted 1 day ago
- Which is the best (open source) 3D printer?Posted 4 days ago
- The ESP WiFi Shield: the best value for money and low energy consumptionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Creating a Network of Nodes with LoRa ShieldPosted 3 weeks ago
- Using LoRa shield in Packet ModePosted 4 weeks ago
- Full Graphic Smart Controller display for 3Drag 3DprinterPosted 1 month ago
- Wi-Lamp, the Open Source Wi-Fi LED lampPosted 1 month ago
- An Android app to manage the GSM Remote ControlPosted 2 months ago
- The LoRa shield: an Open Source Arduino’s long-range communication modulePosted 2 months ago
- The soul of the open source automatic bartender: the DRINK MAKER softwarePosted 2 months ago
First Open Source Ecology Annual Report
We have been busy developing machines and optimizing their production. My favorite highlight is that we have reached a single day production time – for our automated Compressed Earth Brick (CEB) Press. Now we aim to reach this production speed for each of the 50 Global Village Construction Set (GVCS) machines. In my TED Talk, I mentioned that I “built a tractor – in 6 days.” Well, it gets even better.
Just in case you lost it, this is the first annual Report: some great achievements for the OSE Team!