- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 6 days ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 weeks ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part1Posted 4 weeks ago
- An open source 3D Scanner made with Raspberry PiPosted 1 month ago
- Open Wheels 2: an all-in-one board to control any of your robotic ProjectsPosted 1 month ago
- GuppY: Fishino becomes NanoPosted 2 months ago
- FISHINO becomes MegaPosted 2 months ago
- Discovering OpenSCAD – part 2: advanced functionsPosted 2 months ago
- How to make an OpenSource Vertical PlotterPosted 2 months ago
First Open Source Ecology Annual Report
We have been busy developing machines and optimizing their production. My favorite highlight is that we have reached a single day production time – for our automated Compressed Earth Brick (CEB) Press. Now we aim to reach this production speed for each of the 50 Global Village Construction Set (GVCS) machines. In my TED Talk, I mentioned that I “built a tractor – in 6 days.” Well, it gets even better.
Just in case you lost it, this is the first annual Report: some great achievements for the OSE Team!