- Syringe Heater for 3Drag chocolate printerPosted 3 days ago
- Arietta G25 – The latest Embedded Linux BoardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Learning how to use the RandA BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- Assembling the Choco 3Drag Printing SyringePosted 3 weeks ago
- Top 5 Wireless Ways to Communicate with your ControllerPosted 4 weeks ago
- The Open Source Snow Plow Robot: discovering the FirmwarePosted 1 month ago
- 32,000 Open Source Hardware Designs available on Upverter!Posted 1 month ago
- RandA: Merging Raspberry Pi and ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- PCB Recycling: The Core of Your Electronics Is More Valuable Than You ThinkPosted 2 months ago
- Most Exciting Products and Open Source Highlights at CES 2015Posted 2 months ago
First Open Source Ecology Annual Report
wp-image-4162″ style=”border: 5px solid black; margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 5px;” alt=”OSE_AR_2012 (1)” src=”http://www.open-electronics.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/OSE_AR_2012-1-386×500.jpg” width=”232″ height=”300″ />We have been busy developing machines and optimizing their production. My favorite highlight is that we have reached a single day production time – for our automated Compressed Earth Brick (CEB) Press. Now we aim to reach this production speed for each of the 50 Global Village Construction Set (GVCS) machines. In my TED Talk, I mentioned that I “built a tractor – in 6 days.” Well, it gets even better.
Just in case you lost it, this is the first annual Report: some great achievements for the OSE Team!