- Welcome OpenWheels the Open Source personal vehicle inspired by the SegwayPosted 12 hours ago
- Global transitions, Fab Labs and Fab Cities: interview with Tomas DiezPosted 3 days ago
- 3Drag K8200: the most amazing Mods and HacksPosted 1 week ago
- UDOO: a Linux/Arduino compatible board on SteroidsPosted 1 week ago
- Rome Maker Faire 2014 Call for makers is out!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Interview with MEG: the Connected, Open Source, DIY GreenhousePosted 2 weeks ago
- Why choose to be Open Source in the Hardware IndustryPosted 3 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi as an Audio/Media Center: the best Linux distrosPosted 3 weeks ago
- Interact and remotely control Arduino YUN with AjaxPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arduino Yún: the best hacks you will ever seePosted 1 month ago
First Open Source Ecology Annual Report
We have been busy developing machines and optimizing their production. My favorite highlight is that we have reached a single day production time – for our automated Compressed Earth Brick (CEB) Press. Now we aim to reach this production speed for each of the 50 Global Village Construction Set (GVCS) machines. In my TED Talk, I mentioned that I “built a tractor – in 6 days.” Well, it gets even better.
Just in case you lost it, this is the first annual Report: some great achievements for the OSE Team!