- Exclusive interview: Pete Lomas, co-founder of Raspberry Pi on Mission, Openness, CommunitiesPosted 2 days ago
- The perfect Remote, Programmable, Controller for interactive LED stripsPosted 1 week ago
- 3Drag contest relaunchedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Print flex filaments with 3Drag/K8200Posted 3 weeks ago
- Interview to Open TronsPosted 3 weeks ago
- An Easy and Customizable Arduino powered Weather Station connected with XivelyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Internet Radio with Raspberry PiPosted 1 month ago
- A Great I/O expansion Shield for RaspberryPi based on I2CPosted 1 month ago
- Interview to Fa)(a 3d, the first Open Source 3d Printer using a magnetic levitation systemPosted 2 months ago
- Single and Double Channel Automatic and Open ReceiversPosted 2 months ago
First Open Source Ecology Annual Report
We have been busy developing machines and optimizing their production. My favorite highlight is that we have reached a single day production time – for our automated Compressed Earth Brick (CEB) Press. Now we aim to reach this production speed for each of the 50 Global Village Construction Set (GVCS) machines. In my TED Talk, I mentioned that I “built a tractor – in 6 days.” Well, it gets even better.
Just in case you lost it, this is the first annual Report: some great achievements for the OSE Team!