- The Story behind Atadiat: bringing Open Source Hardware to SyriaPosted 7 days ago
- A four channel (I/O) RN-42 Bluetooth interface controlled by an Android appPosted 1 week ago
- Press a button and Send a Tweet thanks to Arduino YÚNPosted 2 weeks ago
- A Low-Fi Arduino Powered Vertical PlotterPosted 3 weeks ago
- Focus on Arduino YÚN: a board for all, that makes life easierPosted 3 weeks ago
- How to design and 3D print a Case for an electronic boardPosted 1 month ago
- Rome crowns Massimo Emperor of MakersPosted 1 month ago
- FarmBot Founder Rory Aronson explains Precision AgriculturePosted 1 month ago
- Using The Raspberry Pi GSM Shield with TTY “CuteCom” extensionPosted 1 month ago
- Interview to Alastair Parvin and Wikihouse projectPosted 2 months ago
First Open Source Ecology Annual Report
We have been busy developing machines and optimizing their production. My favorite highlight is that we have reached a single day production time – for our automated Compressed Earth Brick (CEB) Press. Now we aim to reach this production speed for each of the 50 Global Village Construction Set (GVCS) machines. In my TED Talk, I mentioned that I “built a tractor – in 6 days.” Well, it gets even better.
Just in case you lost it, this is the first annual Report: some great achievements for the OSE Team!