- Exploring the Open Source Ethernet BroadcasterPosted 2 days ago
- Fishino: let’s look inside the featuresPosted 1 week ago
- The 3Drag Big: stretching 3Drag’s printing capabilitiesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Creating a geolocalized relay, thanks to Microsoft Virtual Shield for ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Happy Open Year! Top 10 OpenSource projectsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Top Projects for a Merry ChristmasPosted 1 month ago
- Microsoft tastes the raspberryPosted 2 months ago
- Presepino: the nativity scene with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Adding Internet connectivity to Arduino boards and apps with the YUN ShieldPosted 2 months ago
- What is “open source”? What’s “open hardware”? What does it mean to be open, and above all, why so?Posted 2 months ago
First Open Source Ecology Annual Report
We have been busy developing machines and optimizing their production. My favorite highlight is that we have reached a single day production time – for our automated Compressed Earth Brick (CEB) Press. Now we aim to reach this production speed for each of the 50 Global Village Construction Set (GVCS) machines. In my TED Talk, I mentioned that I “built a tractor – in 6 days.” Well, it gets even better.
Just in case you lost it, this is the first annual Report: some great achievements for the OSE Team!