- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
OSE Design Sprint – Open Source Ecology
Open Source Ecology is launching the 6 in 60 Campaign: Building out 6 of our open source Global Village Construction Set machines in 60 days. And we’re inviting you to participate.
Do you want to support Open Source Ecology but don’t know why? Maybe you know how to use sketchup or you can learn it and get involved!