- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 4 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Adapting Open Source Ecology LifeTrac tractor …for Mars!
Looks like these guys from Arizona State University are trying to adapt OSE Lifetrac – Open Source Tractor (see video below) for using it as a Mars rover:
“our goal is to adapt and expand the Lifetrac amazing project to the exploration and development of the Red Planet.
By helping fund our student lead team, you will be helping to push humanity beyond Earth and into being a multi-planet species!”
What We Need!
We need to raise $16,000 to build the vehicle and do initial testing to improve it. Here is the breakdown:
via Building on Mars with Mars Trac, the Open Source Construction Rover | Indiegogo.