- Make your curtains smartPosted 15 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Adapting Open Source Ecology LifeTrac tractor …for Mars!
Looks like these guys from Arizona State University are trying to adapt OSE Lifetrac – Open Source Tractor (see video below) for using it as a Mars rover:
“our goal is to adapt and expand the Lifetrac amazing project to the exploration and development of the Red Planet.
By helping fund our student lead team, you will be helping to push humanity beyond Earth and into being a multi-planet species!”
What We Need!
We need to raise $16,000 to build the vehicle and do initial testing to improve it. Here is the breakdown: