- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 month ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Adapting Open Source Ecology LifeTrac tractor …for Mars!
Looks like these guys from Arizona State University are trying to adapt OSE Lifetrac – Open Source Tractor (see video below) for using it as a Mars rover:
“our goal is to adapt and expand the Lifetrac amazing project to the exploration and development of the Red Planet.
By helping fund our student lead team, you will be helping to push humanity beyond Earth and into being a multi-planet species!”
What We Need!
We need to raise $16,000 to build the vehicle and do initial testing to improve it. Here is the breakdown: